- 2 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11.5-oz package)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons real bacon pieces (from 2-oz jar)
- 1 medium green onion, sliced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
Step 1 Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes. When grill is heated, place 1 tortilla on bottom grill surface. Quickly top with cheese, bacon and onion. Place remaining tortilla on top.
Step 2 Close grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve with salsa.
Calories470(Calories from Fat180),Total Fat20g(Saturated Fat9g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol40mgSodium1210mgTotal Carbohydrate55g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars4g),Protein18g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium25%;Iron20%;
Exchanges:3 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
Carbohydrate Choices:3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Save time by using purchased bacon pieces. Look for them in envelopes or bottles near the salad dressings in the grocery store. If you prefer, fry 2 or 3 bacon slices until crispy and drain them well.