Quick Grilled Quesadilla
Real bits of bacon add smoky flavor to these quick tortilla snacks, with melted cheese and prepared chunky salsa. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11.5-oz package)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons real bacon pieces (from 2-oz jar)
- 1 medium green onion, sliced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes. When grill is heated, place 1 tortilla on bottom grill surface. Quickly top with cheese, bacon and onion. Place remaining tortilla on top.
- Close grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve with salsa.
- Save time by using purchased bacon pieces. Look for them in envelopes or bottles near the salad dressings in the grocery store. If you prefer, fry 2 or 3 bacon slices until crispy and drain them well.