- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with taco seasoning mix; place in ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Pour salsa over chicken.
Step 2 Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken; bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
NutritionCalories280(Calories from Fat120),Total Fat13g(Saturated Fat7g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol100mgSodium1040mgTotal Carbohydrate8g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars3g),Protein32g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium15%;Iron6%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.