Quick Southwestern Corn Salsa
Fresh instant "app"? You're four ingredients and ten minutes away from a fresh homemade salsa. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 can (11 oz) Southwestern style corn, undrained
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 oz tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortilla chips. Serve immediately with chips, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Not a cilantro fan? Use fresh parsley for a milder but still fresh flavor.