Quick Southwestern Corn Salsa
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 can (11 oz) Southwestern style corn, undrained
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 oz tortilla chips
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortilla chips. Serve immediately with chips, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Not a cilantro fan? Use fresh parsley for a milder but still fresh flavor.
- 1 Serving (1/4 Cup Salsa and 1 Oz Chips) Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 350mg; Potassium 40mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 2g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 0%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet