Ranch Pinwheel Snacks
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 2 Hours 15 Minutes
- 3 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1 container (8 oz) ranch sour cream dip
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 slices precooked bacon, chopped
- 5 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11-oz package)
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dip until well blended. Stir in broccoli, carrot, onion and bacon.
- Spread mixture evenly onto each tortilla to edges. Roll up each; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll into 8 pieces.
- For a change of flavor, make these cream cheese bacon pinwheels using French onion dip and flavored flour tortillas.
- 1 Appetizer Calories 40 (Calories from Fat 25); Total Fat 2 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 25mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 1g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet