- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) ranch sour cream dip
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 slices precooked bacon, chopped
- 5 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11-oz package)
Step 1 In small bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dip until well blended. Stir in broccoli, carrot, onion and bacon.
Step 2 Spread mixture evenly onto each tortilla to edges. Roll up each; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours before serving.
Step 3 To serve, cut each roll into 8 pieces.
NutritionCalories40(Calories from Fat25),Total Fat2 1/2g(Saturated Fat1g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium100mgTotal Carbohydrate3g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein1g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.