Seasoned Oven Roasted Veggies
Trying to get your family to eat more veggies? How about seasoning them up with Old El Paso® taco seasoning....it will be a hit at your next meal, even if you do not have any veggie lovers in the house. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion (4-inch diameter), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, mix oil and 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Spread in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Roast uncovered 10 minutes; turn. Roast about 7 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Got leftover veggies? Add them to scrambled eggs or in tortillas for vegetarian fajitas. Another meal...rápido!
- To grill these veggies, place in grill basket (grill “wok”). Place on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
NutritionCalories40(Calories from Fat20),Total Fat2 1/2g(Saturated Fat0g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium65mgTotal Carbohydrate4g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars2g),Protein0g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C50%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.