Seasoned Oven Roasted Veggies
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion (4-inch diameter), cut into 1-inch pieces
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, mix oil and 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Spread in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Roast uncovered 10 minutes; turn. Roast about 7 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Got leftover veggies? Add them to scrambled eggs or in tortillas for vegetarian fajitas. Another meal...rápido!
- To grill these veggies, place in grill basket (grill “wok”). Place on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- 1 Serving Calories 40 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2 1/2g (Saturated Fat 0g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 65mg; Potassium 105mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 0g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 50%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet