Seasoned Roasted New Potatoes
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 40 Minutes
- 15 to 18 unpeeled small red potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs), cut into fourths
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix; toss with potatoes until evenly coated. Spread in single layer in pan.
- Roast uncovered 22 to 28 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.
- Serve these potatoes with our Spicy Aioli, ketchup or another favorite condiment.
- 1 Serving Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 140mg; Potassium 660mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 3g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 2%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet