Seasoned Roasted New Potatoes
Old El Paso® adds fabulous flavor to otherwise bland roasted potatoes. An easy side dish your family is sure to love! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
40 Minutes Total
- 15 to 18 unpeeled small red potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs), cut into fourths
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix; toss with potatoes until evenly coated. Spread in single layer in pan.
- Roast uncovered 22 to 28 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.
- Serve these potatoes with our Spicy Aioli, ketchup or another favorite condiment. Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
NutritionCalories180(Calories from Fat45),Total Fat5g(Saturated Fat1g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium140mgTotal Carbohydrate30g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars1g),Protein3g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%;Vitamin C10%;Calcium2%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.