Seven Layer Bean Dip
Dig in to a delicious homemade dip. Make it by layering your favorite Mexican ingredients.
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
- In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Want dippers beyond chips? Try 1/4-inch-thick jicama slices, bell pepper pieces or zucchini slices.
NutritionCalories150(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol30mgSodium750mgTotal Carbohydrate9g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein6g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium10%;Iron8%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.