Seven Layer Stand 'N Stuff™ Tacos
Love the traditional seven layer dip? Try this dip transformed into a taco! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 package (10.9 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ soft taco dinner kit
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans, heated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Make tacos as directed on package--except after spooning beef filling into tortillas, top each with 2 tablespoons of each of the Toppings. Drizzle with Taco Sauce (from dinner kit).
- Make a quick guacamole using only 4 ingredients. Simply mash together 4 pitted and peeled avocados, juice of 1 lime, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro and 1/4 cup chopped red onion. Season with salt, and you are ready to go!
NutritionCalories350(Calories from Fat200),Total Fat22g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol65mgSodium540mgTotal Carbohydrate20g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein17g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C10%;Calcium15%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.