Skillet Moo Shu Pork Bowls
Prep 30 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon natural rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chile garlic sauce
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
Recipe Continues Below
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink.
- Stir in garlic and ginger; stir in brown sugar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and chile garlic sauce.
- Meanwhile, heat bowls as directed on package. Divide cabbage and carrot among bowls. Divide pork mixture among bowls. Top with green onion and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and additional hoisin sauce, if desired.
- Slice green onions on the bias for a sleek, modern look.
- Save some time by purchasing preshredded, bagged green cabbage.
- 1 Serving Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 8g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet