Skillet Nacho Chili
Chili's ready in 30 minutes with this fix-it-fast skillet version loaded with beef, beans and corn. Scoop it up with crunchy chips.
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ Vegetable Classics hearty tomato soup
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cups corn chips
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook beef and onion in skillet 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir soup, chili beans, green chiles and corn into beef mixture. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened and corn is cooked.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Serve with corn chips.
- Ground turkey can be used in place of the ground beef in this recipe.
- Garnish this dinnertime treat with chopped fresh cilantro for an extra south-of-the-border taste.