- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (about 2 breasts)
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes in green chilies, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Step 1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a deep, 9x9-inch baking dish or other 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. If needed, cook chicken, let cool, and shred.
Step 2 In a large bowl on medium speed, beat together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt until smooth and well combined. Reduce speed to low then beat in the enchilada sauce until incorporated. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, and shredded chicken.
Step 3 Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the dip is hot and the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with cilantro, then serve warm with tortilla chips.