Slow-Cooker Mexican Corn
4 Hours Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 (12 count) bag frozen sweet corn
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2-3 ounces Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for serving
Recipe Continues Below
- Add butter to a bowl and mix with the Old El Paso™ Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut 12 squares of tin foil, big enough to wrap each ear of corn completely.
- Place a piece of frozen corn on each square of tin foil. Spread a little flavored butter over each piece of corn. Wrap the pieces of corn up tightly in the foil and place in the bowl of your slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker to Low, cover and cook for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Enjoy warm!
- You can flavor butter in so many different ways—get creative and try a few different flavors!
- You can also use fresh corn. Just remove the husk first.