Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna
This slow cooker Mexican lasagna is a dish the whole family will love and is perfect for busy week nights.
15 Minutes Prep
2 Hours Total
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 3 Tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (19-ounce) can Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, olives
- In a large frying pan, cook the hamburger over medium heat until browned. Drain grease and stir in 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning and salsa.
- Add the cream cheese and 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning to a medium sized bowl. Stir until smooth and then add in the black beans.
- Pour 1/3 cup enchilada sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker. Place a tortilla on top and spread with 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Then add about 1 cup taco meat and 3/4 cup cheese. Drizzle ? cup enchilada sauce on top and then repeat with 3 layers.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-4 hours, or until cheese in nice and bubbly hot.