Slow-Cooker Party Potatoes (Crowd Size)
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 4 Hours 40 Minutes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container (8 oz ) sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup finely crushed nacho-flavored taco chips
Recipe Continues Below
- Spray 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, chiles and cheese. Arrange half of potatoes in slow cooker. Top with half of sour cream mixture, spreading evenly. Top with remaining potatoes and sour cream mixture; spread evenly.
- Cover; cook on High setting 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle top with onions and chips.
- Add even more flavor and bright green color by topping with chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Like it hot? Serve with your favorite hot sauce or top with chopped fresh jalapeño peppers.
- Shredded Mexican-blend cheese can be used in place of the Colby-Jack blend.
- Not a fan of nacho chips? These Slow-Cooker Party Potatoes are still delicious without them.
- 1 Serving Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 370mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 7g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet