Slow-Cooker Party Potatoes (Crowd Size)
Frozen hash browns and zesty extras mix up to make a slow easy, crowd-pleasing side dish.
10 Minutes Prep
4 Hours 30 Minutes Total
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container (8 oz ) sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup finely crushed nacho-flavored taco chips
- Spray 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, chiles and cheese. Arrange half of potatoes in slow cooker. Top with half of sour cream mixture, spreading evenly. Top with remaining potatoes and sour cream mixture; spread evenly.
- Cover; cook on High setting 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle top with onions and chips.