- Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners
- 1 pork boneless loin roast (2 1/2 lb), trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning (from 3-oz container)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions, thawed
- 2 packages (11.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (16 tortillas), warmed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style taco cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
Step 1 Place Reynolds™ Slow Cooker Liners inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -qt slow cooker bowl. Make sure that liner fits snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl and pull the top of the liner over rim of bowl.
Step 2 Place pork in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning. Top with salsa. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
Step 3 Remove pork from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred pork using 2 forks; return pork to cooker and mix well. Stir in stir-fry vegetables. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 30 minutes longer or until mixture is hot and vegetables are tender.
Step 4 Using slotted spoon, place 1/2 cup meat mixture in each warm tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with sour cream.
NutritionCalories320(Calories from Fat130),Total Fat14g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol60mgSodium730mgTotal Carbohydrate24g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars2g),Protein22g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium15%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsServe food directly from the lined slow cooker. Once your slow cooker cools, remove the liner and throw away for easy clean up.
Leftover shredded pork can be stored two days in the refrigerator or up to two months in the freezer.
Look for fajita seasoning in the spice section of the grocery store.