Southwest Taco Dip
Whip up a skinny dip with zip in minutes with just five ingredients! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 cups Yoplait® All Natural Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- Pita chips, tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Top with chopped tomato. Serve with chips or vegetables for dipping.
- Make the dip up to a day ahead, cover and refrigerate. Top with tomato just before serving.
- To make pita chips, broil buttered wedges of pita bread 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes, turning once.