- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (10 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso™ mild salsa
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- Sliced green onions, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix sour cream, tomatoes, 1 cup of the cheese and the seasoning blend. Stir in chicken.
Step 2 Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa in baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place enchiladas, seam side down, over salsa in baking dish. Spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over filled enchiladas; top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
Step 3 Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are thoroughly heated. Garnish with green onions.