Spicy Chicken Tacos Bowls™
20 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ hot & spicy taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (6.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, taco seasoning mix and water over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, heat bowls as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture evenly among warmed bowls. Top with desired toppings.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, queso fresco cheese, sour cream.
- Like the crunch of shells? Try Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ taco shells.