Spicy Vietnamese Pork Tacos
Prep 30 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls, heated as directed on package
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced and halved English (hot house) cucumber
- 1/4 cup julienne (match-stick cut) radish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, if desired
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce until blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook pork over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; do not drain. Remove from heat. Stir in soy sauce and pepper flakes.
- Divide cabbage and pork mixture among heated tortilla bowls. Top with carrot, cucumber, radish, cilantro and Sriracha mayonnaise. Serve with lime wedges.
- Try topping with more fresh toppings like sliced jalapeños or chopped green onions.
- Sriracha sauce is made from sun-ripened chiles, garlic, sugar and vinegar. Increase the Sriracha sauce in the mayonnaise for an extra kick.
- To save time, purchase shredded cabbage.
- 1 Taco Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 6g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 420mg; Potassium 210mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 12g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet