Sriracha Avocado Ten Minute Tacos
These tacos come together in a flash, and really impress with delicious fresh toppings like avocado and a vibrant kick of hot sauce!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff® taco shells
- 1 Avocado from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Sriracha or hot sauce, for drizzling
- Stir warm shredded chicken together with green chiles in medium bowl.
- Spoon filling into warm taco shells. Top with avocado and crumbled queso fresco and drizzle with sriracha sauce.
- If hot sauce has too much 'kick', drizzle with mild salsa instead.