Sriracha Avocado Ten Minute Tacos
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 8 taco shells from 1 box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells (10 Count)
- 1 Avocado from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Sriracha or hot sauce, for drizzling
Recipe Continues Below
- Stir warm shredded chicken together with green chiles in medium bowl.
- Spoon filling into warm taco shells. Top with avocado and crumbled queso fresco and drizzle with sriracha sauce.
- If hot sauce has too much 'kick', drizzle with mild salsa instead.
- 1 serving (2 tacos) Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 840mg; Potassium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 30g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet