Sriracha Meatball Mini Bowls
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 35 Minutes
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; place wire rack in pan.
- In medium bowl, stir together beef, taco seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce and the chiles. Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; place on rack. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise and remaining 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce. Heat bowls as directed on package. Fill each warmed bowl with 2 meatballs and Sriracha mayonnaise. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced green onions
- Increase the Sriracha sauce for more heat!
- 1 Serving Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 230); Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 6g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 600mg; Potassium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 15g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet