Sriracha Meatball Mini Bowls
For a quick snack or spicy appetizer--try a fun new way to serve meatballs.
15 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; place wire rack in pan.
- In medium bowl, stir together beef, taco seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce and the chiles. Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; place on rack. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise and remaining 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce. Heat bowls as directed on package. Fill each warmed bowl with 2 meatballs and Sriracha mayonnaise. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sliced green onions.
- Increase the Sriracha sauce for more heat!
NutritionCalories350(Calories from Fat230),Total Fat25g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol55mgSodium600mgTotal Carbohydrate16g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars2g),Protein15g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C10%;Calcium4%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.