Stand 'N Stuff™ Breakfast Tacos
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 20 Minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 6 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- In large bowl, beat eggs with whisk. Add half-and-half and salt; beat well. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook about 7 minutes, scraping cooked eggs up from bottom of skillet occasionally, until mixture is firm but still moist. Gently fold in beans and green onions, stirring to combine.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with Toppings. If desired, garnish with dark green tops of green onions.
- Complete this fabulous meal with a delicious fresh fruit salad.
- 1 Taco Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 210); Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 10g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 220mg; Sodium 560mg; Potassium 530mg; Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 9g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 19g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 25%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Lean Meat; 3 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet