Stand 'N Stuff™ Breakfast Tacos
Tacos for breakfast? Absolutely! The Old El Paso® Stand 'n Stuff soft taco shells make the perfect vessel to hold your breakfast favorites. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 6 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In large bowl, beat eggs with whisk. Add half-and-half and salt; beat well. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook about 7 minutes, scraping cooked eggs up from bottom of skillet occasionally, until mixture is firm but still moist. Gently fold in beans and green onions, stirring to combine.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with Toppings. If desired, garnish with dark green tops of green onions.
- Complete this fabulous meal with a delicious fresh fruit salad.
NutritionCalories430(Calories from Fat210),Total Fat23g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol220mgSodium560mgTotal Carbohydrate36g(Dietary Fiber9g Sugars2g),Protein19g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium25%;Iron20%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.