Steakhouse 3 Topping Tacos
Prep 40 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 4 teaspoons Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff Taco Shells (10 Count)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Season beef on all sides with taco seasoning mix. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 13 to 16 minutes for medium doneness (160°F), turning once. Allow beef to rest 5 minutes; finely chop.
- Heat shells as directed on package. Divide arugula among shells; top with beef. Drizzle with dressing, and top with onion.
- Not a fan of arugula? Substitute spinach in this recipe for arugula.
- New York strip steak can be substituted for sirloin in this recipe. Adjust your cooking time to 10 to 12 minutes for medium doneness (160°F).
- 1 Serving Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 240mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 11g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Very Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet