Taco Chicken Wings
Blogger Jessica Walker from Lil Miss Bossy shares a favorite recipe for chicken wings. It’s a breeze to create these taco-flavored chicken wings that will be ready in 45 minutes! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 2 lb chicken wings (12)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large roasting pan, melt butter in oven.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix flour and taco seasoning mix. Add chicken wings, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly. Place chicken in pan, turning each to coat with butter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (165°F).
- Serve with a side of sour cream mixed with some more taco seasoning mix! Perfect appetizer for taco night!
- I also crunch up some nacho-flavored chips and sprinkled on top for some added crunch.