Prep 10 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 3 medium Idaho or russet potatoes (about 1 1/4 lb), peeled
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 4 wedges (about 1 1/2 inches on the wide side); place cut side down in pan. Spray potatoes with cooking spray; turn potatoes, and spray other side. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; toss until potatoes are evenly coated. Arrange potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bottoms are crispy. Turn potatoes. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until bottoms are crispy.
- Substitute sweet potatoes for the Idaho potatoes. Sweet potato fries will have a softer texture.
- 1 Serving Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 0); Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 220mg; Potassium 230mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 1g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet