Taco Pizza Rolls
35 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onion, and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, cook and brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning and water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and cool slightly before using.
- Take pizza dough out of its package and unroll it onto a flat surface. Slightly roll or press the pizza dough out into a rectangle.
- Add the taco meat evenly on top of the pizza dough. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top.
- Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly up into a roll. Using a serrated knife, make about 1-inch slices along the roll, making about 18 rolls.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve immediately and top with desired toppings.