Taco Seasoned Popcorn
15 Minutes Total
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
Recipe Continues Below
- In large bowl, drizzle popcorn with butter. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix; toss until well coated.
- Old El Paso® 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix makes this popcorn a healthier snack. Also look for popcorn with no salt added.
- Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
Calories15(Calories from Fat15),Total Fat1 1/2g(Saturated Fat1g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium40mgTotal Carbohydrate0g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein0g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:Free Carbohydrate Choices:0 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.