Taco Skillet Dinner
Cook up an easy ground beef skillet dinner in less than 30 minutes!
25 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 7 oz. (2 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix, water and macaroni; mix well. Bring to a boil; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is of desired doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onions. Top with sour cream. Sprinkle with tomato.
NutritionCalories580(Calories from Fat230),Total Fat26g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol115mgSodium710mgTotal Carbohydrate50g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars3g),Protein37g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium25%;Iron25%; Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.