- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Muir Glen™ Organic Diced Tomatoes Fire Roasted
- 1 can (15 oz.) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Old El Paso™ Diced Green Chiles
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz uncooked spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
Step 1: Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan and heat.
Step 2: Add ground chicken to pan and cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until it’s no longer pink.
Step 3: Stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles, water and spaghetti noodles.
Step 4: Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and cover the pan.
Step 5: Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir the mixture, add half the cheddar cheese, cover the pan and continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
Step 6: Remove from heat and serve with remaining cheese, green onions, cilantro and avocado.