Tailgate Breakfast Burrito Bowl Taco
15 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Ground Premium Pork Sausage
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Bowls (12 count)
- 3/4 cup Sargento® Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
Recipe Continues Below
- Prepare sausage according to package directions.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortilla bowls according to package directions.
- Fill each bowl with 2 tablespoons scrambled eggs, 1 sausage link and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- To serve, top each bowl with 1 teaspoon green chiles.