Ten Minute Chile Chicken Tacos
Ten minutes is all it takes to get these tacos on the table, making dinner a cinch on a busy weeknight.
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 1/2 cups shredded warm deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'n Stuff™ taco shells, warmed
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- In large bowl, stir together chicken and chiles.
- Spoon filling into shells. Make it FRESH with desired toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: sliced avocado, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, fresh cilantro, sour cream, shredded lettuce, sliced jalapeño chiles.
- Many grocers now carry preshredded rotisserie chicken, making these tacos even faster and easier to pull together.
NutritionCalories300(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol75mgSodium780mgTotal Carbohydrate20g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein26g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C30%;Calcium4%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.