- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers (from 7.25-oz jar), drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Remove crust from pouch; place flat on ungreased cookie sheet.
Step 2 In medium bowl, mix cheese, roasted bell peppers, mayonnaise and chiles. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Fold crust edge over filling to form 1-inch border; flute.
Step 3 Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.