Tex Mex Appetizer Tart
55 Minutes Total
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers (from 7.25-oz jar), drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove crust from pouch; place flat on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, mix cheese, roasted bell peppers, mayonnaise and chiles. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Fold crust edge over filling to form 1-inch border; flute.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
Calories150(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol15mgSodium200mgTotal Carbohydrate7g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein3g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium8%;Iron0%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.