Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas
What are you more excited for - the actual Thanksgiving dinner, or leftovers? If turkey sandwiches have lost their charm these Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas are a super simple and tasty way to use up all those bits and pieces.
20 Minutes Prep
40 Minutes Total
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 1 1/2 cups stuffing or dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz ea) Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, stuffing and 1 cup of the cheese. Mix to combine.
- Pour about 1/3 of one of the cans of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Tilt the dish to coat the bottom completely with the sauce.
- Take one of the tortillas and spread 1/8 of the turkey mixture down the center. Roll the enchilada up and place in the prepared dish, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Top with the remaining cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Top with cilantro before serving.