Prep 5 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 2 lbs of ground turkey meat
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 2 cans of red beans, strained
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Chili Seasoning Mix
Recipe Continues Below
- Cook the ground turkey in a large pot over medium-high heat until it loses its pink color. Add the chili seasoning and 2 cups of water, let boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the onion, the tomato and then the beans. Stir well and cook for 15-20 minutes at low heat.
- Serve with white rice, avocado, grated cheese and chives (optional).
- Feel free to use beef instead of turkey.
- You can use black beans instead of red beans for this ground Turkey Chili.
- This Turkey Chili recipe is so easy to prepare and is the perfect addition to your collection of economical menu ideas! If you'd like, you can double the amount and refrigerate it—it'll taste even better the next day.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet