Prep 5 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 2 lbs of ground turkey meat
- 2 cans of tomatoes
- 2 cans of red beans, strained
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Old El Paso™ chili seasoning mix
Recipe Continues Below
- Cook the ground turkey in a large pot over medium-high heat until it loses its pink color. Add the chili seasoning and 2 cups of water, let boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the onion, the tomato and then the beans. Stir well and cook for 15-20 minutes at low heat.
- Serve with white rice, avocado, grated cheese and chives (optional).
- You can use beef instead of turkey.
- This turkey chili recipe is one of my favorites since it's so easy to prepare and is the perfect addition to your economical menu ideas. And the result is delicious! If you'd like, you can double the amount and refrigerate it. I promise it will taste even better the next day.
- You can also use black beans instead of red beans.
1 Serving Calories nc (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc, Sugars nc); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Vitamin A nc; Vitamin C nc; Calcium nc; Iron nc;
Carbohydrate Choices: nc