Turkey Club Ranch Tacos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 box (5.4 oz) Old El Paso™ Bold Ranch Flavored Taco Shells (10 Count)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook until starting to brown on both sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until turkey is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in ranch dressing.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and salsa. Divide turkey mixture among warmed shells, and top with bacon. Add FRESH toppings. Top with salsa mayo to complete taco.
- If you prefer ground chicken to ground turkey, feel free to substitute, following the same directions as above.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: diced avocado, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, thinly sliced green onions, shredded cheese
- 2 Tacos Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 450); Total Fat 50g (Saturated Fat 12g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 95mg; Sodium 1260mg; Potassium 290mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 23g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Lean Meat; 8 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet