Turkey Club Ranch Tacos
Have your club sandwich a bold new way on a bold ranch taco!
15 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold ranch flavored taco shells
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey; cook until starting to brown on both sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until turkey is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in ranch dressing.
- Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and salsa. Divide turkey mixture among warmed shells, and top with bacon. Add FRESH toppings. Top with salsa mayo to complete taco.
- If you prefer ground chicken to ground turkey, feel free to substitute, following the same directions as above.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: diced avocado, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, thinly sliced green onions, shredded cheese.
NutritionCalories640(Calories from Fat450),Total Fat50g(Saturated Fat12g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol95mgSodium1260mgTotal Carbohydrate24g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein23g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium6%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 8 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.