Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 cups lime-flavored sparkling water
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 4 lime wedges
Recipe Continues Below
- In food processor, place watermelon. Cover; process until smooth. Into large pitcher, strain watermelon puree; discard solids. Add sparkling water, rum and limeade concentrate; stir until concentrate is dissolved.
- In each of 4 tall straight glasses, muddle 1 tablespoon mint leaves in bottom of glass. Add crushed ice to glasses; pour watermelon mixture over ice. Garnish with lime wedges.
- A mojito is a traditional Cuban highball made with rum, lime juice, simple syrup, sparkling water and mint. This Watermelon Mojito recipe adds a flavor twist with fresh watermelon juice.
- 1 Cup Calories 208 (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g ,Trans Fat ncg); Cholesterol ncmg; Sodium 24mg; Potassium ncmg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars ncg); Protein 0g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: nc Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; nc Skim Milk; nc Milk; nc Vegetable; nc Very Lean Meat; nc Lean Meat; nc High-Fat Meat; nc Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet