Add a refreshing twist to this traditional Cuban mojito with watermelon juice – ready in 10 minutes.
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 cups lime sparkling water
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 4 lime wedges
- In food processor, place watermelon. Cover; process until smooth. Into large pitcher, strain watermelon puree; discard solids. Add sparkling water, rum and limeade concentrate; stir until concentrate is dissolved.
- In each of 4 tall straight glasses, muddle 1 tablespoon mint leaves in bottom of glass. Add crushed ice to glasses; pour watermelon mixture over ice. Garnish with lime wedges.
- A mojito is a traditional Cuban highball made with rum, lime juice, simple syrup, sparkling water and mint. This version adds a refreshing twist with fresh watermelon juice.