Old El Paso Stacked Queso Crunch Taco Kit, 6-count, 13.25 oz.
Allergens / Disclaimer
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- 0g Trans Fat
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 1g||2%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Build a Stacked Queso Crunch Taco in 5 easy steps!
For food safety and quality, follow the cooking directions. Refrigerate leftovers.
You Will Need: 1 Lb Ground Beef and 3/4 Cup Water
1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
2. Unwrap taco shells. To heat in OVEN, place shells on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake at 325°F for 6 to 7 minutes until crisp. (To heat in MICROWAVE, place shells on microwavable plate. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on High 45 seconds until warm.)
Note: Unheated shells will be chewy.
3. Remove tortillas from bag. To heat in MICROWAVE, place stack of tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with microwavable paper towel. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds until warm. (To heat in OVEN, wrap tortillas in foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes until warm.)
4. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese sauce on tortilla, leaving 1/4 inch of space from edge of tortilla. Set shell in middle of tortilla. Fold tortilla up to match sides of shell.
5. Spoon beef filling into taco shells. Top with desired toppings and Taco Sauce.
Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire.
Do not microwave tortillas in bag.
Ratings and Reviews
Seven Layer Stand 'N Stuff™ Tacos
Love the traditional seven layer dip? Try this dip transformed into a taco!Get Recipe