Baked Cheesy Chicken Flautas
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 35 Minutes
Herbed Sour Cream
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos and Fajitas (10 Count)
Recipe Continues Below
- Place Herbed Sour Cream ingredients in blender; cover and puree 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large rimmed pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix oil and 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, shredded cheese, cream cheese, chiles and remaining taco seasoning mix.
- Place slightly less than 1/4 cup chicken mixture on bottom third of each tortilla. Roll up tightly; place seam-side down in pan. Brush filled tortillas with oil mixture. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until filling is hot (at least 165°F) and flautas are crispy. Serve with Herbed Sour Cream.
- Herbed Sour Cream can be made up to a day ahead; store covered in refrigerator.
- We tested this recipe using deli shredded rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken will work well.
- 1 Serving Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 540mg; Potassium 105mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 4g); Protein 9g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet