Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Dip
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 45 Minutes
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- Tortilla chips, as desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix softened cream cheese, chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, the ranch dressing, green chiles, hot sauce, garlic salt and green onions. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Be sure cream cheese is well softened for easier mixing. If cream cheese is cold, microwave it 30 to 40 seconds in a glass bowl.
- Garnish with additional green onion, and serve with extra hot sauce on the side.
- 1 Serving Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 320mg; Potassium 85mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 8g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 10%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet