Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Dip
This warm and cheesy dip flavored with green chiles and ranch will be an instant favorite for your game day crowd. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
15 Minutes Prep
45 Minutes Total
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- Tortilla chips, as desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix softened cream cheese, chicken, 1 cup of the cheese, the ranch dressing, green chiles, hot sauce, garlic salt and green onions. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Be sure cream cheese is well softened for easier mixing. If cream cheese is cold, microwave it 30 to 40 seconds in a glass bowl.
- Garnish with additional green onion, and serve with extra hot sauce on the side.
NutritionCalories170(Calories from Fat130),Total Fat14g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol45mgSodium320mgTotal Carbohydrate3g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars2g),Protein8g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium10%;Iron2%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.