Chicken, Avocado and Ranch Wraps
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 package (6.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Cilantro Lime Rice
- Water and butter called for on rice package
- 4 tortillas from 1 package (21.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Restaurant Style Grande Flour Tortillas (6 Count), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- Make rice as directed on package..
- To assemble wraps, spoon rice mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and zesty ranch sauce. Roll up to secure filling; cut in half, and serve.
- Buying a whole head of lettuce and slicing it thinly yourself, instead of buying it preshredded in a bag, will help guarantee a fresh, extra-crisp filling for your Chicken, Avocado and Ranch Wraps.
- If full-sized tomatoes are not in season, try substituting chopped cherry tomatoes to get the best flavor.
- 1 Wrap Calories 830 (Calories from Fat 310); Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 13g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 1790mg; Potassium 680mg; Total Carbohydrate 95g (Dietary Fiber 5g ,Sugars 5g); Protein 35g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 35%; Iron 35%
- Exchanges: 4 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 6
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet