Chicken, Avocado and Ranch Wraps
40 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Cilantro Lime Rice
- Water and butter called for on rice package
- 4 Old El Paso™ Restaurant Style Grande Flour Tortillas (12 inch), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce
- Make rice as directed on package.
- To assemble wraps, spoon rice mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and zesty ranch sauce. Roll up to secure filling; cut in half, and serve.
- Buying a whole head of lettuce and slicing it thinly yourself, instead of buying it preshredded in a bag, will help guarantee a fresh, extra-crisp filling for your Chicken, Avocado and Ranch Wraps.
- If full-sized tomatoes are not in season, try substituting chopped cherry tomatoes to get the best flavor.
1 Wrap Calories 830 (Calories from Fat 310); Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0.5g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 1790mg; Total Carbohydrate 95g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 5g); Protein 35g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 35%; Iron 35%;
Exchanges: 4 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Vegetable, 2 1/2 Lean Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 4 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 6