- 1 lb boneless lean beef sirloin steak, slightly frozen, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (12.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Fajita Dinner Kit
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
Step 1 Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in Seasoning Mix, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beef is no longer pink.
Step 2 Warm the tortillas as directed on package. Top each tortilla with with about 1/2 cup beef mixture. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla toward center; fold 2 sides toward center, slightly overlapping. Drizzle with Fajita Sauce.
NutritionCalories370(Calories from Fat120),Total Fat13g(Saturated Fat3g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol60mgSodium990mgTotal Carbohydrate33g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein28g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C25%;Calcium4%;Iron20%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.