Easy Beef Fajitas
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 lb boneless lean beef sirloin steak, slightly frozen, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (12.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Fajita Dinner Kit
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in Seasoning Mix, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beef is no longer pink.
- Warm the tortillas as directed on package. Top each tortilla with with about 1/2 cup beef mixture. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla toward center; fold 2 sides toward center, slightly overlapping. Drizzle with Fajita Sauce.
- Make it your own! Customize these fajitas with your family's favorite toppings.
- 2 Fajitas Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g ,Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 990mg; Potassium 300mg; Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 28g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 4%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 3 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet