- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 10 Old El Paso™ taco shells
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
Step 1 Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
Step 2 Stir salsa into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour beef mixture into large serving bowl.
Step 3 Heat taco shells as directed on package. Serve taco shells with beef mixture, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
NutritionCalories190 (Calories from Fat100 ),Total Fat11 g(Saturated Fat5 g,),Cholesterol40 mgSodium320 mgTotal Carbohydrate10 g(Dietary Fiber1 g),Protein12 g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium8%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.