Easy Chicken Enchilada Bowls
Try the newest craze in Mexican food: the bowl! These Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® soft flour tortillas make dinner even more fun to make.
30 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 8-inch skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat. Cut into small pieces; in medium bowl, stir together chicken, enchilada sauce and chiles. Spoon into tortillas; top with cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Make it FRESH with desired toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: sour cream, avocado, pickled red onions, fresh cilantro leaves.
- If you are running short on time, rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe as well. It is already cooked, so all you need to do is shred the chicken, then continue as directed in recipe!
NutritionCalories210(Calories from Fat80),Total Fat9g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol50mgSodium530mgTotal Carbohydrate15g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein17g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium15%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.