Easy Chicken Enchilada Bowls
Prep 30 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 package (6.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Bowls (8 Count)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 8-inch skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat. Cut into small pieces; in medium bowl, stir together chicken, enchilada sauce and chiles. Spoon into tortillas; top with cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly. Make it FRESH with desired toppings.
- Ideas for make it FRESH toppings: sour cream, avocado, pickled red onions, fresh cilantro leaves.
- If you are running short on time, rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe as well. It is already cooked, so all you need to do is shred the chicken, then continue as directed in recipe!
- 1 Enchilada Bowl Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 530mg; Potassium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 17g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet