Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Prep 20 Minutes
Total 50 Minutes
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Fajita Seasoning Mix or 2 tablespoons from 1 canister (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos and Fajitas (10 Count)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Pop the opened cream cheese in the freezer for about 10 minutes to make it colder so it's easier to cut into small cubes.
- 1 Serving Calories 590 (Calories from Fat 340); Total Fat 37g (Saturated Fat 19g ,Trans Fat 2g); Cholesterol 155mg; Sodium 1650mg; Potassium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 31g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 30%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet