- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 10 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
Step 2 In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
Step 3 Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
NutritionCalories590(Calories from Fat340),Total Fat37g(Saturated Fat19g,Trans Fat2g),Cholesterol155mgSodium1650mgTotal Carbohydrate33g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars2g),Protein31g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium30%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 1 1/2 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.