- 1 package (10 to 12 oz) breaded or battered fish fillets (6 fillets)
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso™ taco shells (12 shells)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (any variety)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix (from 16-oz bag)
- Old El Paso™ taco sauce, if desired
Step 1 Bake fish fillets as directed on package. Cut each fillet into bite-size pieces.
Step 2 Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
Step 3 In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Let stand 5 minutes. Fill shells with fish pieces and coleslaw mixture; top with taco sauce.
NutritionCalories300(Calories from Fat160),Total Fat17g(Saturated Fat3g,Trans Fat3g),Cholesterol15mgSodium1000mgTotal Carbohydrate30g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars6g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C45%;Calcium8%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsWhile the taco shells are baking, heat some Old El Paso® refried beans to serve with the finished tacos.
Skip the coleslaw mix and mayo. Purchase 2 pints of creamy coleslaw at the supermarket deli and stir in the taco seasoning mix.