Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Tacos
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ taco shells (10 shells)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Place taco shells standing up and together in dish; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, taco seasoning mix, water and chiles over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread about 2 tablespoons refried beans in bottom of each shell. Top each with heaping 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole, tomatoes and green onions.
- Try other varieties of Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, such as original or hot & spicy for something different.
- Try Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese for a flavor twist!
1 Taco Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 810mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 2g); Protein 16g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 15%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Lean Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Drink responsibly. Corona Light® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL