Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Mini Bowls
50 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 bowls)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix (from 0.85-oz package)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush melted butter on all sides of bowls. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, the green chiles and taco seasoning mix. Stir in chicken.
- Spoon filling into bowls; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Top with green onions and cilantro. Serve with additional warmed enchilada sauce, if desired.
- Like it hot? Opt for shredded Pepper Jack cheese instead of the Monterey Jack.
- If serving with the extra sauce, use plates and forks to eat these yummy enchilada bowls.