- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 4 oz plain cream cheese
- 8 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Step 1 Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Cover with tomatoes, taco seasoning mix and chiles. Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 1/2 hours or on Low heat setting 7 hours. Shred chicken. Place cream cheese over chicken. Cover; cook 30 minutes longer.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat tortillas and prepare toppings. Stir chicken mixture; portion into tortillas, and serve with toppings.
NutritionCalories240(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat4 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol60mgSodium630mgTotal Carbohydrate17g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars1g),Protein18g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium6%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.