Loaded Chicken Totchos
Nachos and tots join forces in this fun and festive easy sheet-pan appetizer.
15 Minutes Prep
50 Minutes Total
- 1 bag (32 oz) Ore-Ida™ Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed pan with cooking parchment paper. Place frozen potatoes on pan. Bake as directed on bag, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chiles, oil, water and taco seasoning mix. Stir in chicken.
- Sprinkle potatoes with 1 cup of the cheese; top with chicken mixture. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 7 to 9 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and chicken mixture is hot.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Like crispy tots? Add 5 minutes to initial bake time for crispier totchos. Want pretty sour cream? Spoon sour cream into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal, and cut 1/4-inch tip from corner. Squeeze sour cream in zigzag pattern over totchos.